Britford Memorial & Community Hall
The church hall at Britford, the Memorial Hall, was created in memory of those
lost in the Great War (1914-18) and the Second World War (1939-1945). The
hall transferred to a new group of trustees in 2011.
Britford Memorial & Community Hall is a resource for the village of Britford,
neighbouring Parishes and surrounding community. The hall can be hired for
a modest charge and is an ideal venue for children's parties; social
gatherings, adult education classes and exercise groups, etc.
All bookings are subject to our standard conditions of hire. Unless your event
is strictly for "family and friends", e.g. a wedding reception or birthday party, it
is classified as a Public Event and for such events some additional conditions
- The hall is a single story building that comprises a large communal room, with stage area, to accommodate up to 60 persons.
- A kitchen, accessed from the main hall, is available for hirers.
- The hall also has cloakroom facilities and a WC.
- The hall has level access from the outside.
- There is parking for 10 cars in the car park plus additional local parking.
Please see applicable charges below:
- Monday to Friday 8am - 1pm £25
- Monday to Friday 1pm - 6pm £25
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm £40
- Monday to Thursday 6pm - midnight £50
- Saturday & Sunday 8am - 1pm £35
- Saturday & Sunday 1pm - 6pm £35
- Saturday & Sunday 8am - 6pm £60
- Friday to Sunday 6pm - midnight £70
For more information please email here
or call 07717 474 653.